Friday, March 19, 2010

Royalty Ball 9th March

Fornal night followed by Ball themed under Royalty.
From left, Martha with Tiara, Sky, Greg and Esther

Our dinner table mates.
From left, Susie, Greg, Chimebell man, Diane, Esther and Susie's huby Woody on the way down to the restaurant

Nicely decorated restaurant


Every body joined the Royalty Ball at Queen's lounge for dance after dinner

Greg and Marcia

Everyone is given a card at the entrance.
Heo was given the card 'King of spade' and for those who have cards of King and Queen are called on the stage.
There are 6 men and 6 women.
What is going on???

It was just like final runner-ups for Miss Universe and everyone have been called up except me and Marta.
Guess who became the King and the Queen?

I was crowned as the King of Damland and Marta(who I have never seen on this cruise) from Uruguay became the Queen.


No, it wasn't a dream!!!

I still can't believe.

You better believe it!

I have never been photographed so many times by so many people in my whole life.
It made me feel like a Hollywood star on red carpet!


The most beautiful and young Kat from Art gallery who asked me dance with King on the stage is just one of many ladies who asked me to dance.

Celebrating with friends at the Crow's nest bar after the ball.
From left, Susie, Joy, Diane, Georgy the guest chef and Ester in front with my crown.

Neil, Greg, George and myself in behind

No comments:

Post a Comment