Monday, June 2, 2014

Kusadasi, Turkey 26Apr14

Kusadasi is a nice resort town on eastern coast of Turkey, 
south of Istanbul and famous for ancient ruin Ephesus.

We walked around the town with full of shops
and their touters and hawkers.

I always wanted to try Turkish bath but 
I did not have opportunity to do it in Istanbul 
when we were there last year.

This time in Turkey in my second visit to the country, 
I was more than happy to try it while in Kusadasi.

But the service from Hamam in Turkish bath was bit 
disappointing as Koreans have adopted and developed it
in their own way for decades,
nowadays offer much better service and facility than its origin.









 In front of Turkish Bath where I had Hamam service
Inside the Hamam where I was the only customer.
Hopefully it gets busier in the evening or weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment